Due to growth in the accountancy side of our multi-disciplinary consulting practice, Fusion are seeking a Bookkeeper to do general bookkeeping for Fusion Accountancy’s clients.
Working with our team of accountants, you will be required to complete bookkeeping tasks for a range of SME businesses using industry leading tools.
The responsibilities are as below, but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping for SME businesses using Xero and Quickbooks
- Liaising with clients on any queries
- Making journal entries for all receipts, payments, and other financial transactions.
- Filing source documents for all journal entries recorded.
- Posting journal entries to ledger accounts.
- Preparing trial balances.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Preparing management accounts
- General Reporting
- Performing other duties as required.
- Researching and recommending ways to improve efficiency using automation and 3rd party tools
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience
- AAT Level 3 Bookkeeping or higher desirable
- Having experience in multi-currency reconciliations and EC VAT will be highly desirable
- Must be highly organised, proactive and a self-starter
- Able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- Can work well under pressure and in a very busy environment
- A team player, with active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own as required
- Friendly and helpful with a can-do work ethic
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office, including Excel, Word.
- GCSEs (x5) including English and Maths
What we offer:
- Salary dependant on experience
- Bonus Scheme (up to 10%)
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Perkbox Benefits Package
- Private medical insurance (minimum of 1 years’ service)
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth, with prospects of career progression
Job Type: Full-time – Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory and Legal Services ensuring a joined up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com