Business Development Executive [FCBED0720]
Fusion Consulting are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive to achieve revenue targets and manage the day to day relationship with our global White Label Clients who utilise Fusion’s tax services for the High Net Worth clients.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be the main point of contact for the Clients, Consultants and Co-ordinators, responsible for building rapport, educating them on our services and facilitating new leads and activity to their end-clients all over the world. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the lead pipeline for all white label and homegrown clients, arranging appointments and the subsequent follow up and closing of contracts
- You will be required to nurture leads generated by the Company
- You will be required to communicate effectively with all leads for qualification and achieving new deals.
- Responsible for the monthly revenue target through management of and closing of all deals through white labels and homegrown
- You will be required to build relationships over the phone and email with Consultants and Co-ordinators within the client’s international business and be the main point of contact for day to day queries and requests.
- Maintaining regular contact and building trust and rapport with key Consultants and Co-Ordinators so that they continue to pass high quality leads to us.
- To manage inbound leads from marketing campaigns, Consultants and Co-ordinators and ensure they are handled by the relevant Tax Manager through to successful completion, ensuring every client interaction is of a high standard
- Co-ordinating call-backs, lead follow-up for all client engagements.
- Ensuring all CRM and white label portals are always kept up to date.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with building relationships and achieving targets in a sales driven environment
- Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Excellent Telephone and Written Communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own
- Experience with building relationships in a sales driven environment
- GCSEs (x5) including English and Maths at grade A-C, or equivalent.
What we offer:
- Basic Salary £25,000 plus commission (uncapped)
- 10% Company Bonus Scheme based on achievement of KPI’s and Company Revenue Forecast targets
- Company Pensions
- Private Healthcare after 12 months service
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory and Legal Services ensuring a joined up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please email your CV with cover letter to: email@example.com