Due to explosive growth, Fusion Consulting Group are looking to recruit a New Business Development Manager to assist with nurturing and closing business for its portfolio of Tax, Legal, Accounting, Digital Marketing and Financial Services within the UK SME market.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for your own stream of new business sales activity to new clients through building rapport, educating them on our suite of services and facilitating new leads through company and self-generated sources.
- Sourcing potential new customers using a number of sources including internet, in-house CRM, external lead generation database research and networking events.
- Contacting companies to establish needs, determine decision maker and present how Fusion’s products and services can support the customers’ needs.
- Planning daily, weekly and monthly tasks to ensure selling time is maximised and activity and revenue targets achieved.
- Naturing leads generated by the Company from a variety of sources for qualification and achieving new deals.
- Responsible for your monthly revenue and KPI targets through management of and closing of all deals.
- Upselling and cross selling to new clients once onboarded.
- Co-ordinating call-backs, lead follow-up for all client engagements.
- Creating partnerships for referral business.
- Ensuring the CRM is continuously kept up to date.
- Previous experience and proven ability to create new business and sales opportunities and achieving targets in a B2B sales driven environment.
- An articulate and confident ‘people’ person; outgoing, ambitious, enthusiastic, and able to connect with people and build relationships easily.
- Strong under pressure; someone who is seeking a new challenge and is not afraid of hard work.
- A drive and passion for results and over achievement of target.
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- A positive go-getter who can work on their own initiative as part of a team
What we offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary of £35,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- Uncapped commission scheme providing OTE of £75,000 in Year One
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare after 12 months of service
- Enrolment into Health Assured Mental Wellbeing
- Monthly social activities
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory, Financial and Legal Services ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.