Due to explosive growth, Fusion Consulting are looking to recruit a Content Writer to join our team.
Fusion Digital provide thought-leadership content for our clients, posted on client profiles on LinkedIn.
This content is both original thought-leadership pieces and commentary on industry events.
We capture our client’s voice, and we’re trusted to talk as them, enhancing their personal and business brand with thought-provoking and engaging commentary.
This is not about SEO content, it is about creating true engagement with people on LinkedIn, with the goal of long-term brand improvement. The content needs to be fun, interesting, and relevant to our clients’ prospects.
- As a content writer for our clients, you will need to be able to get inside our clients’ business domains, and understand often intellectually complex domains, examples of which might include:
- Wealth Management
- High Net Worth Individual Taxation
- Clinical trials
- Information Technology
- You will be trusted to engage with our clients, to understand their business and their personal style, and to build a relationship of trust, where the content you write impresses both them and their prospects.
- Our content service posts daily for our clients, so you will be writing about 20 posts per month per client, and managing the process of getting approval to post the content.
- You will be fully responsible for creative decisions.
- You will research the topics to write about, define the purpose for each post, and write the content.
- Where required, you will also select a thought-provoking image from image libraries to accompany posts (You are not required to edit or manipulate images – this is predominantly a writing role and client management role).
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in easy-to-read and easy-to-understand writing
- Great understanding of UK English grammar
- Great client communication skills, both in telephone and online meetings, and via email
- Highly organised, prepared to own content delivery deadlines and manage clients to ensure content is posted on time every day.
What we offer:
- Salary up to £32,000 depending on experience.
- Quarterly bonus on achievement.
- 22 Days Holiday + Public Bank Holidays
- Private medical insurance (minimum of 1 years’ service)
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
- Company socials
Job Type: Full-time Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting:
Fusion is a disruptive professional services group offering 360o advisory services to private clients and fast-growth businesses.
Now over 5 years old and employing over 25 staff, we deliver value by harnessing our experience in practice and industry fused with our dynamic and entrepreneurial approach.
At Fusion we believe in Total Client Satisfaction. It is at the heart of everything we do. Please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please email your CV with cover letter to: email@example.com