Corporate & Commercial Paralegal [FLCP0321]
Due to the continuing growth of Fusion Law (a niche, legal consultancy firm), we are looking to recruit an additional Corporate, Company & Commercial Paralegal to assist our Solicitors.
Fusion Law is part of Fusion Consulting Group – a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm, offering International Taxation, Company Accounting, Business Advisory, Digital Marketing and Legal Services.
Our clients are varied and include HNW individuals and SMEs and we cover a broad range of industry sectors. We are a friendly, exciting, and entrepreneurial firm and offer a good package and perks and genuinely care about our staff – we want you to enjoy coming to work.
We are looking for a hard-working, motivated, industrious Paralegal to assist our Solicitors in legal work and delivery. Your focus and experience must include Corporate, Commercial, Company law, GDPR, Data Protection and some (non-contentious) Employment. In particular we are looking for someone who is willing to learn and develop their career with us. You will be working in the Legal Department.
- You will be required to assist in legal work and be familiar with Corporate, Commercial, Company law, GDPR, Data Protection and some (non-contentious) Employment Law
- You will be required to undertake and assist with client matters individually and within a team
- You will be required to assist drafting a wide range of agreements and contracts (e.g. share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, due diligence review; terms and conditions, shareholders’ agreements, joint venture agreements, distribution agreements, employment contracts, company secretarial work, GDPR/DPA work)
- You will also be required to assist our retained clients
- You will be working with a small legal team and need to be very organised, professional and efficient
- You may be required to assist in technical Corporate & Commercial law blogs and newsletters
- You will be required to use Clio our practice management platform.
Desired Skills and Experience
- LLB (Hons), BA (Hons) or equivalent
- LPC or equivalent
- 2 years minimum Corporate & commercial experience as a Paralegal
- Must have experience in assisting drafting commercial, company and corporate documentation
- Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Be an individual and team player
- Hard-working, motivated, focussed and organised
What we offer:
- Up to £28k Basic Salary (dependent on experience)
- Company bonus scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
- Friendly, exciting, dynamic work environment
- A unique opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary consulting practice and work closely with the accountancy, tax, business advisory and digital marketing departments
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Finchley N3.
About Fusion Consulting and Fusion Law:
Fusion Consulting is a modern, boutique consultancy that specialises in Law, Tax, Social Media, IT and Business Advisory to deliver you creative solutions to complex problems. We look after a growing portfolio of UK and international clients providing legal services to meet their individual needs. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk.
Fusion Law Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.