Corporate & Commercial Solicitor
Due to explosive growth, Fusion Law (a legal consultancy firm) are looking to recruit an additional Corporate & Commercial Business Development Solicitor to focus predominately on Business Development and to assist with some legal work.
To work with the Directors and sales team to develop the Legal Consulting proposition from a business development perspective within the Fusion group of businesses, with a focus on Corporate, Commercial, M&A, GDPR and Data Protection.
- You will be required to work closely with the sales team to qualify and win new business from end-clients in the SME and Mid Market space
- You will be required to build relationships with intermediaries and promote legal consulting within the Fusion group of businesses
- You will be required to undertake work in both the corporate and commercial legal fields with minimal supervision.
- You will be required to co-supervise a paralegal that will assist you with day-to-day fee earning work.
- To attend face to face meetings with clients and in certain cases to lead those meetings.
- To assist the Directors with developing the Corporate & Commercial division and introducing our services to prospects.
- You will be required to draft agreements and contracts, and lead due diligence exercises.
- You will also be required to monitor and support our retained clients.
- You will be required to fully understand the GDPR Regulations.
- You will be required to lead Corporate & Commercial updates through webinars and seminars.
- You will be required to assist in technical Corporate & Commercial law blogs and newsletters.
- Continually improve and add innovation to our services around the use of technology and innovative legal systems.
- You will be required to use LEAP Case Management Software.
- You will be required to work closely with Fusion Group’s accountancy and tax departments on shared clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- LLB (Hons) or equivalent
- LPC or equivalent
- Qualified Solicitor with 2-5 years post qualification experience.
- Must have experience in drafting commercial and corporate contractual documentation.
- Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the Commercial Corporate legal team, in addition to being able to work on their own with limited guidance
What we offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Commission on all matters won
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
- A unique opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary consulting practice and work closely with the accountancy, tax, business advisory and digital marketing departments.
Job Type: Full-Time (5 days per week in the office)
Job Location: Edgware HA8
About Fusion Consulting and Fusion Law:
Fusion Consulting is a modern, boutique consultancy that specialises in Law, Tax, Social Media, IT and Business Advisory to deliver you creative solutions to complex problems. We look after a growing portfolio of UK and international clients providing legal services to meet their individual needs. For more information, please visit: www.fusionlaw.co.uk
Fusion Law Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.