Customer Success Manager [FDCSM0720]
Fusion Digital (a subsidiary of Fusion Consulting) are looking to recruit a Customer Success Manager to manage the day to day relationships with our Digital Marketing clients.
Our flagship offering is our LinkedIn Lead Generation Service. We reach out on behalf of our clients to their target audience and build engagement. When prospects respond we pass the data to our clients’ sales teams, who take the leads into their existing sales process.
We also produce content for our clients, and post on their LinkedIn profiles.
Our clients are mainly mid-sized B2B organisations within the M25, although we do have the odd client that is further afield. The service can be delivered globally.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for ensuring each client engagement is successful, with your main KPI being client retention.
You will be dealing with senior decision-makers in the client organisation, typically directors and C-suite execs. Communication will be online, via email and telephone, and face-to-face in meetings both in our offices and those of our clients.
You will be our clients’ main point of contact, and they will see you as their primary contact when they wish to discuss any aspect of service delivery.
You will meet with our clients regularly, to talk through reports that demonstrate the value we are delivering, and to help our clients make the most of our service.
You will also be responsible for client onboarding and client kick-off meetings, plus occasional pre-sales and post-sales sales meetings.
- You will be required to build relationships with the key representatives in each client organisation. Your role is to understand the client and their target market as fully as possible, to create LinkedIn campaigns that get them leads.
- You will maintain regular contact and build trust and rapport with key individuals, so they remain excited to be a Fusion client.
- You will organise and be part of regular status calls for all clients. Sometimes these clients are difficult to pin down, but you will do so through a combination of charm and persistence.
- You will provide reporting to the Head of Digital on service delivery, client issues and resolution activities, and any service improvement activities identified. Where clients are not getting the desired result, you will report on activities being taken to turn around the accounts.
- You will ensure that all clients get regular communication from our team.
- You will ensure that client communication is of a high quality and that deadlines are always delivered upon.
- You will have experience of dealing with difficult clients, dispute resolution, and managing to a service contract.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent Telephone and Written Communication skills.
- Strong Customer Service background
- Ability to pull together reports using a variety of software tools.
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- A team player with leadership skills is required as the role entails active participation in both the Fusion and client teams, in addition to being able to work on their own.
- Experience with creating message-based lead generation campaigns is key to the role.
- You will be someone who enjoys helping clients, and who can identify and capture opportunities to further help our clients.
- Experience of retention and generating testimonials and referrals from clients is highly desirable.
What we offer:
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 based on experience
- Retention Bonus to be agreed
- 10% Company Bonus Scheme based on achievement of KPI’s and Company Revenue Forecast
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare after 12 months service
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Finchley, with flexibility to travel to client sites when required.
About Fusion Consulting:
Fusion is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm that offers end-to-end solutions for private individuals and fast growth businesses. Our portfolio of services has the breadth and depth which give our clients the services that they need to succeed. Our in-house team of highly skilled consultants has a diverse range of expertise, ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience. Our expertise spans International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory and Legal Services. We’re here to find you creative solutions to complex problems.
For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please email your CV with cover letter to: email@example.com