Digital Marketing Executive [FCDME0319]
Due to explosive growth, Fusion Digital (a subsidiary of Fusion Consulting) are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to look after its growing client base within the B2B services sector.
Fusion are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to support the Digital Marketing division with the development and delivery of its clients’ digital marketing strategy based upon Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
The successful candidate will have a keen interest and existing personal engagement in Social Media and Digital Marketing and will be looking to grow their experience and client handling skills within a young and dynamic agency environment.
- Work with colleagues to help plan and implement social media campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and enquiries across social media channels on a daily basis.
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure that social media channels are relevant and that is in synergy with the clients’ tone of voice and brand.
- Deliver monthly reporting for clients to show growth and progress on their campaigns, delivering a strong ROI.
- Manage client accounts, meeting with clients by phone and face-to-face to discuss progress and plan future activity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience with a marketing agency or similar
- GCSEs (x5) including English and Maths
- Experience with a range of social media platforms.
- Intermediate MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients and build relationships,
- Able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- A team player, with active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own as required
- Creative thinker with excellent written English
- Experienced in writing content for social media platforms.
What we offer:
- Salary between £25-30k dependant on experience
- Training budget of £1,500 and career development opportunities
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Perkbox Benefits Package
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Edgware HA8
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory and Legal Services ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.