Fusion Consulting Group is a leading Professional Services Group in London with a mission to disrupt the disjointed Professional Services space.
Due to extensive growth, Fusion Consulting Group are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to provide general support to our new Financial Services division.
The group has several subsidiaries ranging from tax, accounting, legal, financial services and digital marketing.
The responsibilities are as below, but are not limited to:
- Adding new client data onto back office system
- Process new business, which includes anti money laundering checks and follow through to completion of the application process either paper or electronic, liaising with clients and providers where appropriate
- Booking in client calls, fact finds and sending relevant documents
- Adding and updating New business and Fees onto back office system
- Processing fund switches and withdrawals
- Sending Letters of Authority (LOA) and following up with the providers
- Dealing with telephone and postal queries
- Producing client valuations
- Scanning documents onto back office system when required
- Internal reporting on prospects, clients, status and fees
- Working with the finance team on commission income reconciliation
- General miscellaneous admin
- Any other duties as required by the Head of Financial Services
Desired Skills and experience
- 3 years administration experience in working for an IFA essential
- Experience in using Intelligent Office is essential
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- Handling confidential personal and financial information
- Daily liaison with Clients, Staff and Professionals at all levels
- Electronic document management
- Maintaining Company databases, spreadsheets, and online systems
- Telephony, reception, and mailroom experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What we offer
- Up to £30k dependent on experience
- Bonus Scheme (up to 10%)
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Private medical insurance (minimum of 1 years’ service)
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth, with prospects of career progression
Job Type: Full-time – Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory, Legal Services and Financial services ensuring a joined up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.