Due to the continuing growth of Fusion Law (a niche, legal consultancy firm), we are looking to recruit an additional Corporate, Company & Commercial Solicitor to assist with legal and transactional work.
Fusion Law is part of Fusion Consulting Group – a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm, offering International Taxation, Company Accounting, Business Advisory, Digital Marketing and Legal Services.
Our clients are varied and include HNW individuals and SMEs and we cover a broad range of industry sectors. We are a friendly, exciting, and entrepreneurial firm and offer a good package and perks and genuinely care about our staff – we want you to enjoy coming to work.
We are looking for a hard-working, motivated, industrious and focussed Solicitor (1-2 years’ PQE) to get involved and assist in legal work and delivery. As well as being integral to Fusion Law, you will be expected to do some Business Development and activities. Your legal focus and experience must include Corporate, Commercial, Company law, GDPR, Data Protection and some (non-contentious) Employment. In particular we are looking for a person who has solid legal training and experience and is willing to learn and develop their career with us. You will be working in the Legal Department.
You will be required to undertake and assist in legal work and be familiar with Corporate, Commercial, Company law, GDPR, Data Protection and some (non-contentious) Employment Law;
- You will be required to undertake and assist and deal with client matters individually and within a team;
- You will be required to draft and negotiate a wide range of agreements and contracts (e.g. share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, due diligence review; terms and conditions, shareholders’ agreements, joint venture agreements, distribution agreements, employment contracts, company secretarial work, GDPR/DPA work);
- You will also be required to support our retained clients;
- You will be working with a small legal team and need to be very organised, professional and efficient;
- You will have the opportunity to assist in Business Development;
- You may be required to provide Corporate & Commercial updates through webinars and seminars;
- You may be required to assist in technical Corporate & Commercial law blogs and newsletters;
- You will be required to use Clio our practice management platform.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- LLB (Hons), BA (Hons) or equivalent;
- LPC or equivalent;
- Qualified Solicitor (1-2 Years’ PQE) and solid legal background and experience;
- Must have experience in drafting commercial, company and corporate documentation;
- Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills;
- Be an individual and team player;
- Hard-working, motivated, focussed and organised.
What we offer:
- £30-35k Basic Salary (dependent on experience) + Perks;
- Excellent training and development opportunities;
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth;
- Friendly, exciting, dynamic work environment;
- A unique opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary consulting practice and work closely with the accountancy, tax, business advisory and digital marketing departments.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting and Fusion Law:
Fusion Consulting is a modern, boutique consultancy that specialises in Law, Tax, Social Media, IT and Business Advisory to deliver you creative solutions to complex problems. We look after a growing portfolio of UK and international clients providing legal services to meet their individual needs. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk.
Fusion Law Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.