Fusion Consulting own and manage an International Tax Network and are looking to recruit a Relationship Manager to assist with taking this to the next level of growth through delivery of the services to our members and generating new memberships with Tax firms internationally.
Reporting to the Head of Professional Services, you will be responsible for your own stream of sales activity with a view to sell our exciting international tax network membership to Tax firms across the globe and you will have full responsibility for all aspects of the management and delivery of services to the network’s members.
- You will be required to research tax firms globally and reach out to them via digital and cold calling methods
- Management of incoming leads through our lead generation programme
- You will be required to communicate effectively with all leads for membership qualification and acquiring new members
- You will be responsible for the onboarding and off boarding of all clients
- You will be responsible for running webinars to current members monthly and to prospects encouraging new sign ups
- Maintaining relationships with existing members
- Organising content for marketing distribution
- Gathering monthly feedback from members
- Maintaining & upgrading online member portal
- Assisting Marketing Manager with social media content
- You will be required to maintain adequate records in the Company’s CRM system
- You will be required to provide reporting back to Fusion’s Head of Sales on continual sales activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years in a relationship management role
- A minimum of 2 years proven sales experience
- Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Excellent Telephone and Written Communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own
- Experience with building relationships in a sales driven environment
- Experience within the taxation or financial services would be desirable but not essential
What we offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary of up to £30K FTE per annum depending on experience – the role is currently based on a 4-day working week
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare after 12 months service
- Enrolment into Health Assured
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Part-time 4 days a week
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory and Legal Services ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.