Due to the continued growth of our multi-disciplinary consulting practice, Fusion Consulting are seeking a Graduate Marketing Intern to provide support to the Marketing Team. This is an exciting opportunity to learn excellent skills and obtain experience that will prove invaluable to your career.
The responsibilities are as below, but are not limited to:
- Support on the content side of marketing.
- Liaising with heads of department and undertaking research into trending topics.
- Creating articles, blogs, emails and social media (potentially helping with ebooks and magazines) to help build a regular stream of content for Lead Generation and marketing activity.
- Trying to give each piece longevity and stretch its outreach.
- Using Active Campaign, Social media platforms and scheduling software.
- Monitoring website and reviewing copy to make sure it is user friendly and accurate
- Taking into consideration keywords, industry and SEO
- Potential to support Digital on their content output if needed
Key skills and personal attributes
- Good eye for detail,
- Previous use of social media, ideally writing experience.
- A student or Graduate from an English language degree background looking to get into marketing.
- Keen to learn and gain experience in real industry content production and usage.
What we offer
- Salary equivalent of £8.20 per hour
- Bonus Scheme (up to 10%)
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Private medical insurance (minimum of 1 years’ service)
- Membership to the Health Assured wellbeing service
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth, with prospects of career progression
Job Type: Full-time – Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory, Legal Services and Financial services ensuring a joined up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.