Due to extensive growth, Fusion Consulting Group are looking to recruit an Accounts Manager with significant managerial experience to join a leading Professional Services Group in Hatfield.
The group has several subsidiaries ranging from Tax, Accounting, Legal, Financial Services and Recruitment. Our mission is to disrupt the disjointed Professional Services space.
The role of Accounts Manager report will directly to the Head of Hatfield.
- Provide integral support to the Head of Accountancy
- Reviewing year end accounts for Limited and LLP’s under FRS 102, Section 1A and FRS 105
- Reviewing management accounts, month end reconciliations and provide commentary to clients
- Reviewing corporation tax computations and identifying planning opportunities
- Training and mentoring junior members of staff
- Hold client meetings advising them of potential Tax/Accounting implications
- Work as part of a team to provide ad-hoc accounting assistance and ensure clients receive an excellent service
- Fully ACCA or ACA qualified with at least 4 years post-qualification experience within practice
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP
- Good knowledge of income tax & corporate tax
- Must have previous experience managing senior members of staff and be able to train and mentor juniors
- Must be highly organised, proactive and a self-starter
- Able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient
- A team player, with active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own as required
- Previous experience holding client finalisation meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office, including Excel, Word
What we offer
- Up to £60,000pa dependant on experience
- Opportunity to expand and grow the role into a senior position due to the continued growth of the business
- Initially 22 days holiday + Bank holidays; Increasing to 23 days after 1 year of employment and then 24 days after 2 years of employment
- A additional day off for your Birthday every year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance
- Pension Contribution
- FusionPoints bonus scheme
- Christmas and Summer parties
- Quarterly get together and team building
- Small milestone gifts
Job Type: Full-time, Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm
About Fusion Consulting
Fusion is a multi-discipline professional services group offering 360o advisory services to private clients and fast-growth businesses. We assist entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end-to-end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants; we deliver value by harnessing our experience in both practice and industry, with a range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory, Legal Services and Financial services ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience.
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.