Due to explosive growth, Fusion Consulting Group (a multi discipline consulting practice) are looking to recruit a Head of Marketing to join its growing team based in North London.
Reporting to the Directors, you will be supporting Fusion in all its marketing activities. We are a fast-paced business and need someone who can grab the marketing function and take control of it across the whole group. This is a fantastic opportunity to make the role your own with great potential for growth. We need someone who loves digital marketing, and can both manage and track activities, and get stuck in and deliver campaigns.
This is a lead generation role. We are looking for someone with experience of generating leads in B2B and B2C channels, and in particular with experience of marketing a professional services company.
- Market our various services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Track performance of campaigns, sales data, maintains promotional materials, plans meetings and events, maintains databases, and prepares reports.
- Maintain the marketing calendar and all associated marketing activities.
- Prepare marketing and sales reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales data. Track conversions from lead sources.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with 3rd-party suppliers for graphics and content.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Manage 3rd parties who are delivering marketing services.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading digital marketing publications.
- Assist in accomplishing organisation goals by accepting ownership for delivery of marketing initiatives.
- Work in partnership with other Heads of Departments and with 3rd party organisations
- Write short-form and long-form written content for blogs, social media etc.
- Review of other people’s content writing and write thought leading social content
- Manage Linkedin outreach campaigns
- Schedule email marketing campaigns and automation sequences.
- Lead generation using social media funnels
- Lead generation using retargeting
- Lead generation using SEO & PPC (Google Adwords)
- Organise and attend networking events such as Business Junction
- Create webinar series -weekly structure
This is a full-time role – typically 9am-5pm but given the nature of the role some flexibility is required.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Experience of managing others and reviewing the work of team members.
- Experience of reporting at Board level.
- Experience of managing a marketing department including the budget for the team and the overall marketing function.
- Experience with working with freelancers and agencies
- Experience with working with sales leaders
- Experience with campaign reporting and ROI
- Experience of setting up direct marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of market segmentation using ActiveCampaign and similar tools.
- Experience of running content-based campaigns on social media and via email.
- Strong experience of lead generation on various platforms.
- Coordination and project management skills.
- Reporting research results
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
- SEO and PPC knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of professional services marketing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, specifically within B2B service organisations.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing databases, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience of managing webinars and lead follow-up from webinars.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Team player with a mature attitude to getting the job done.
- Professional and presentable.
What we offer:
- Basic Salary depending on experience, with an additional performance bonus, depending on meeting lead generation targets.
- 22 Days Holiday + Public Bank Holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Company bonus scheme (up to 10%)
- Private medical insurance (minimum of 1 years’ service)
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice focusing on Digital Marketing. Taxation, Accountancy, IT, Law, Financial Services and Business strategy delivering creative solutions to complex problems.
Now over 5 years old and employing over 25 staff, we deliver value by harnessing our experience in practice and industry fused with our dynamic and entrepreneurial approach.
At Fusion we believe in Total Client Satisfaction. It is at the heart of everything we do. Please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please email your CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org