Fusion is looking to recruit an IFA Administrator to join its Financial Services division.
Working closely with the Head of Fusion Financial you will be required to provide general Administrative support during the start-up process and then ensuring a smooth operation moving forward.
The responsibilities are as below, but are not limited to:
- You will be required to communicate effectively with all leads for qualification and achieving new deals.
- Booking in calls with advisors.
- To manage inbound leads from marketing campaigns and ensure they are handled by the relevant Advisor.
- Ensuring Company CRM is always kept up to date.
- Adding new client data onto back-office system which is different to the Company CRM.
- Process new business, which includes anti money laundering checks and follow through to completion of the application process either paper or electronic, liaising with clients and providers where appropriate.
- Adding and updating New business and Fees onto back office system
- Processing fund switches and withdrawals
- Sending Letters of Authority (LOA) and following up with the providers
- Dealing with telephone and postal queries
- Producing client valuations
- Scanning documents onto back office system when required
- General miscellaneous admin
Desired Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years administration experience in a fast-paced professional services firm
- Administration experience within an IFA Practice or Financial Services will be advantageous.
- Experience in using Intelligent Office would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written customer service and administration skills
- Telephony, reception, and mailroom experience
- Handling confidential personal and financial information
- Daily liaison with Clients, Staff and Professionals at all levels
- Electronic document management
- Maintaining Company databases, spreadsheets, and online systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What we offer:
- Up to £30k dependent on experience
- Bonus Scheme (up to 10%)
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Private medical insurance (minimum of 1 years’ service)
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth, with prospects of career progression
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a disruptive professional services group offering 360o advisory services to private clients and fast-growth businesses.
Now over 5 years old and employing over 25 staff, we deliver value by harnessing our experience in practice and industry fused with our dynamic and entrepreneurial approach.
At Fusion we believe in Total Client Satisfaction. It is at the heart of everything we do. Please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.