Due to the continued growth of our multi-disciplinary consulting practice, Fusion are seeking to recruit an experienced Independent Financial Advisor who has substantial experience with high net worth and corporate clients and will be used to working in a fee charging practice to generate new business for the financial services.
The Individual will be targeted with the development of new business at Fusion Financial with their own clients and business Introducers.
They will need to be experienced in all areas of Financial planning, Investments, Protection and Ideally Mortgage related work and have achieved at least Diploma status with the aim of becoming Chartered within 2 years.
The responsibilities are as below, but are not limited to:
- Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients.
- Seek and develop new external business opportunities.
Technical Knowledge and Qualifications:
The candidate should be reasonably experienced in all areas of financial planning covering investments, pensions, protection planning and corporate financial planning, mortgages, equity release. The candidate should have a reasonable understanding of portfolio construction and asset allocation, although this responsibility will lie with Fusion’s external fund managers. The candidate should be experienced in obtaining business from professionals.
The candidate will have shared resources available including a Paraplanner and Admin Support.
Key skills and personal attributes
- Qualified to Dip Cii level 4 in Financial Planning essential.
- Experience working in a sales led environment with a focus on delivery to a target.
- An ability to meet clients’ expectations and provide them with a regular comprehensive level of service along with the ability to develop new business.
- Hardworking and prepared to go the “the extra mile” to ensure that work is done on time and at a high standard.
- High attention to detail.
- Comfortable preparing letters and reports.
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific targets and deadlines.
- Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others.
- Well-spoken and confident dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals.
- Prepared to learn and invest time to maximize their potential
- Strong communication skills
What we offer
- Up to £45k basic dependent on experience with a total package including commission of £70k
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Private medical insurance (minimum of 1 years’ service)
- Membership to the Health Assured wellbeing service
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth, with prospects of career progression
Job Type: Full-time – Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory, Legal Services and Financial services ensuring a joined up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.