Due to explosive growth, Fusion Consulting are looking to recruit an Internal Account Manager to manage the day to day relationship with our private clients who utilise Fusion’s tax services.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be the main point of contact for Private Clients, Consultants and Co-ordinators, responsible for qualifying and progressing incoming leads, arranging meetings with industry experts through diary management and maintaining the CRM.
- Management of inbound leads from marketing campaigns, Consultants and Coordinators.
- Qualification of inbound leads ensuring they are handled by the relevant Tax Manager through to successful completion.
- Ensuring every client interaction is of a high standard.
- Ensuring all CRM and white label portals are always kept up to date.
- Assisting Tax Managers with pipeline management and forecasting.
- Planning daily, weekly and monthly tasks to ensure lead and prospect management time is maximised and activity and revenue targets achieved.
- Previous experience and proven ability to qualify and progress leads.
- Strong internal stakeholder management.
- Strong diary management.
- Ability to interact professionally with clients on the telephone and via email.
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- Experience with building relationships in a sales driven environment.
- An articulate and confident ‘people’ person; outgoing, ambitious, and enthusiastic, and able to connect with people and build relationships easily.
- Strong under pressure; someone who is seeking a new challenge and is not afraid of hard work.
- A positive go-getter who can work on their own initiative as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- Quarterly bonus on achievement.
- 22 Days Holiday + Public Bank Holidays
- Private medical insurance (minimum of 1 years’ service)
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
- Company socials
Job Type: Full-time Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting:
Fusion is a disruptive professional services group offering 360o advisory services to private clients and fast-growth businesses.
Now over 5 years old and employing over 25 staff, we deliver value by harnessing our experience in practice and industry fused with our dynamic and entrepreneurial approach.
At Fusion we believe in Total Client Satisfaction. It is at the heart of everything we do. Please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please email your CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org