LinkedIn Business Development Researcher [FDBDR1219]
Due to rapid growth, Fusion Consulting are looking to recruit an additional Business Development Researcher to join our team, whose focus will be on creating opportunities and connections as part of its LinkedIn Services.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will join the team delivering Fusion’s LinkedIn Services, which build high quality connections and networks for our broad range of clients ranging from Professional Firms to Owner-Managed businesses.
- You will be required to seek out and connect with high quality connections on LinkedIn on behalf of our clients.
- Follow Fusion’s business engagement process with new connections, ensuring that all correspondence is high quality and has the best chance of creating warm leads.
- Notifying our clients when leads are generated.
- Responding to InMails and Connection Requests as appropriate.
- Build a relationship with our clients and deliver client-side reporting to a high standard.
- Ensure client communication is of a high quality and that service deadlines are always met.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Excellent Telephone and Written Communication skills.
- Familiar with the LinkedIn platform.
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient, getting the job done for our clients.
- A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own. We help each other, and cover for each other during holidays and sickness.
- Confident communicator who has the skills and confidence to engage with team members and clients alike.
- Ability to reliably perform a repetitive task efficiently and accurately, as our clients are counting on us to ensure connections are delivered.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary + participation in our company bonus scheme
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
- Perkbox Benefits package
- Private Healthcare after 12 months service
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Edgware HA8 in January, moving to a brand new office in Finchley Central from around February.
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory and Legal Services ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.