Fusion Digital (a subsidiary of Fusion Consulting) are looking to recruit a Marketing Account Manager to manage the day to day relationships with our LinkedIn lead generation clients.
Our flagship offering is our LinkedIn Outreach Lead Generation service. We reach out on behalf of our clients to their target audience and build engagement. When prospects respond we pass the data to our clients’ sales teams, who take the leads into their existing sales process.
We also produce daily content updates for our clients, and post these on their LinkedIn profiles.
Our clients are mainly mid-sized B2B organisations within the M25, although we do have the odd client that is further afield. The service can be delivered globally.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for ensuring each client engagement is successful, with your main KPI being client retention. Underlying client retention will be the success of the campaigns, and you will be responsible for designing the campaigns, writing the campaign messaging, and tweaking and evolving the campaigns over time to ensure they continue to provide benefit to our clients.
You will be dealing with senior decision-makers in the client organisation, typically directors and C-suite execs. Communication will be online, via email and video-calls, and face-to-face in meetings both in our offices and those of our clients as required.
You will be our clients’ main point of contact, and they will see you as their primary contact when they wish to discuss any aspect of service delivery.
You will meet with our clients regularly, to talk through reports that demonstrate the value we are delivering, and to help our clients make the most of our service.
You will also be responsible for client onboarding and client kick-off meetings, plus occasional pre-sales and post-sales sales meetings.
- You will design the campaign for each client, help the client define the audience, and create the messaging for the campaign.
- You will be required to build relationships with the key representatives in each client organisation. Your role is to understand the client and their target market as fully as possible, to create LinkedIn campaigns that get them leads.
- You will maintain regular contact and build trust and rapport with key individuals, so they remain excited to be a Fusion client.
- You will organise and be part of regular status calls for all clients. Sometimes these clients are difficult to pin down, but you will do so through a combination of charm and persistence.
- You will provide reporting to the Head of Digital on service delivery, client issues and resolution activities, and any service improvement activities identified. Where clients are not getting the desired result, you will report on activities being taken to turn around the accounts.
- You will ensure that all clients get regular communication from our team.
- You will ensure that client communication is of a high quality and that deadlines are always delivered upon.
- You will have experience of dealing with difficult clients, dispute resolution, and managing to a service contract.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills.
- Strong marketing account management background, ideally from an agency environment.
- Ability to pull together reports using a variety of software tools.
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- Highly organised, able to stay on top of an ever-shifting list of activities that need completion, and able to follow all steps of a process reliably every time.
- A team player with leadership skills is required as the role entails active participation in both the Fusion and client teams, in addition to being able to work on their own.
- Experience with creating message-based lead generation campaigns is key to the role.
- You will be someone who enjoys helping clients, and who can identify and capture opportunities to further help our clients. You will understand their differing business models, and how that translates to lead generation campaigns.
- Experience of retention and generating testimonials and referrals from clients is highly desirable.
What we offer:
- Salary of £35,000
- 10% Company Bonus Scheme based on the achievement of KPI’s and Company Revenue Forecast
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare after 12 months of service
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Finchley (and at home at the moment!), with the flexibility to travel to client sites when required.
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory and Legal Services ensuring a joined up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.