Marketing Manager [FCMM0720]
Due to explosive growth, Fusion Consulting (a multi discipline consulting practice) are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join its growing team based in North London.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be supporting Fusion in all of its marketing activities. We are a fast-paced business and need someone who can grab the marketing function and take control of it. We need someone who loves digital marketing, and can both manage and track activities, and get stuck in and deliver campaigns.
This is a lead generation role. We are looking for someone with experience of generating leads in a B2B consultancy-style business.
- Market our various services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Write short-form and long-form written content for blogs, social media etc. Review of other people’s content writing.
- Track performance of campaigns, sales data, maintains promotional materials, plans meetings and events, maintains databases, and prepares reports.
- Maintain the marketing calendar and all associated marketing activities.
- Prepare marketing and sales reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data. Track conversions from lead sources.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with 3rd-party suppliers for graphics and content.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Manage 3rd parties who are delivering marketing services.
- Schedule email marketing campaigns and automation sequences.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading digital marketing publications.
- Assist in accomplishing organisation goals by accepting ownership for delivery of marketing initiatives.
- Explore opportunities to add value to Fusion.
- Management and distribution of leads to sales team, management of leads inbox, and ensuring CRM is updated with new leads.
This is a full-time role – typically 9am-5pm but given the nature of the role some flexibility is required.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Experience of setting up direct marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of market segmentation using ActiveCampaign and similar tools.
- Experience of running content-based campaigns on social media and via email.
- Strong experience of lead generation on various platforms.
- Coordination and project management skills.
- Reporting research results
- Understanding the customer
- Process improvement
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, specifically within B2B service organisations.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing databases, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience of managing webinars and lead follow-up from webinars.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Team player with a mature attitude to getting the job done.
- Professional and presentable.
What we offer:
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
- 22 Days Holiday + Public Bank Holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Bonus scheme (up to 10%)
- Private medical insurance (minimum of 1 years’ service)
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice focusing on Digital Marketing. Taxation, Accountancy, IT, Law and Business strategy delivering creative solutions to complex problems.
Now over 5 years old and employing over 25 staff, we deliver value by harnessing our experience in practice and industry fused with our dynamic and entrepreneurial approach.
At Fusion we believe in Total Client Satisfaction. It is at the heart of everything we do. Please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please email your CV with cover letter to: email@example.com