New Business Account Executive [FCNBAE0419]
Due to explosive growth, Fusion Consulting are looking to recruit a New Business Account Executive to assist with nurturing and closing business for its Digital Marketing division.
Reporting to the Directors, you will be responsible for your own stream of sales activity to new clients offering our range of Digital Marketing & Lead Generation services as part of our wider service portfolio across the group.
• You will be required to generate your own leads through tele-marketing, emailing, LinkedIn and networking events.
• You will be required to communicate effectively with all leads for qualification and achieving new deals.
• You will be required to find and maintain regular contact and building trust and rapport with introducers so that they continue to pass high quality leads to us.
• You will be required to write your own proposals and assist the Directors with their proposals as required
• You will be required to maintain adequate records in the Company’s CRM system
• You will be required to provide reporting back to Fusion’s Directors on continual sales activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A Levels (x3) at grade A-C, or equivalent.
• GCSEs (x5) including English and Maths at grade A-C, or equivalent.
• Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
• Excellent Telephone and Written Communication skills
• Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
• A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own
• Experience with building relationships in a sales driven environment
What we offer:
• Basic Salary £25,000 (OTE: £35,000)
• 10% Company Bonus Scheme based on achievement of KPI’s and Company Revenue Forecast
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
• Opportunity to learn a diverse range of skills and experience across our portfolio of Tax, Digital Marketing, Law, Accounting, Business Advisory and IT Strategy
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Edgware HA8
About Fusion Consulting:
Fusion is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm that offers end-to-end solutions for private individuals and fast growth businesses. Our portfolio of services has the breadth and depth which give our clients the services that they need to succeed. Our in-house team of highly skilled consultants has a diverse range of expertise, ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience. Our expertise spans International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory and Legal Services. We’re here to find you creative solutions to complex problems. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.