New Business Account Executive [FTI1212]
Fusion Consulting have recently launched an International Tax Network and are looking to recruit a New Business Account Executive to assist with generating new business and new membership sales to Tax firms internationally.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for your own stream of sales activity with a view to sell our new and exciting tax network membership to Tax firms across the globe.
- You will be required to research tax firms globally and reach out to them via digital and cold calling
- Management of incoming leads through our lead generation programme
- You will be required to communicate effectively with all leads for qualification and achieving new deals.
- You will be required to maintain adequate records in the Company’s CRM system
- You will be required to provide reporting back to Fusion’s Head of Sales on continual sales activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years in an outbound sales role
- Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Excellent Telephone and Written Communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own
- Experience with building relationships in a sales driven environment
- Experience within the taxation or financial services would be desirable but not essential
What we offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary FTE + OTE
- Generous bonus scheme based on achievement of new business target
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edgware HA8
About Fusion Consulting:
Fusion Consulting is a modern, boutique consultancy that specialises in Tax, Social Media, IT, Law and Business Advisory to deliver you creative solutions to complex problems. We look after a growing portfolio of UK and international clients providing tax advisory and compliance services to meet their individual needs. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.