Fusion is looking to recruit a New Business Development Executive to assist with sourcing, nurturing, and closing business for its portfolio of Tax, Accounting, Financial, Legal and Digital Marketing Services.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for your own stream of sales activity to new clients through building rapport, educating them on our services and facilitating new leads.
- Contacting companies through cold calling to establish needs, determine decision maker and present how Fusions’ products and services can support the customers’ needs,
- Sourcing potential new customers using a number of resources including internet, in-house CRM and external lead generation database,
- Planning daily, weekly and monthly tasks to ensure selling time is maximised and activity and revenue targets achieved,
- Nurturing leads generated by the Company from a variety of sources for qualification and achieving new deals,
- Responsible for your monthly revenue and KPI targets through management of and closing deals,
- Co-ordinating call-backs, lead follow-up for all client engagements,
- Ensuring the CRM is continuously kept up to date,
- Telesales role, with huge potential to progress within a growing company,
- always Ensuring outstanding levels of customer service,
- Attending networking events to generate leads and new business revenue.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience and proven ability to create new business and sales opportunities and achieving targets in a telephone based B2B sales driven environment,
- An articulate and confident ‘people’ person; outgoing, ambitious and enthusiastic, and able to connect with people and build relationships easily,
- Strong under pressure; someone who is seeking a new challenge and is not afraid of hard work,
- Target driven with experience of working in a fast paced environment with a drive and passion for results and target achievement,
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient,
- A positive go-getter who can work on their own initiative as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary of up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience,
- Uncapped commission scheme providing OTE of £50,000 in Year One
- Company Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare after 12 months service
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory and Legal Services ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.