Due to the continued growth of our multi-disciplinary consulting practice, Fusion is seeking a Paraplanner to provide support to the new financial division of the group.
Working closely with the Head of Fusion Financial you will be required to assist the lead consultant and other advisers, when required. This is a challenging role where the company will provide the successful candidate with the required training to further their career. We are seeking a long-term commitment from an individual who will hopefully grow and develop in the role.
The responsibilities are as below, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of reports for clients on financial planning matters
- Obtaining quotations and other relevant literature to accompany client reports
- Preparation of packs for meetings with clients including investment valuations
- Maintain annual Client review process by reviewing portfolios and writing review letters and updating systems. Liaising with Admin/Support to arrange Client review meetings where applicable
- Liaising directly with clients as the “assistant to the adviser”. This will include a variety of queries in connection with the client’s financial affairs. It will be important that the candidate obtains detailed knowledge on all clients for whom he/she is working to carry out these tasks.
- Preparing New Business checklists to pass to the Administration Department after checking Applications, anti-money laundering documents and illustrations before the business is placed for clients. Update new Client Progress & Compliance and Monitoring sheet.
- Attend client meetings, when required, with the advisers, and contribute to such meetings
- Undertake research as required for specific projects
Learning and using all applications required for the job including:
- Financial Express Analytics, Exchange
- Adviser Office/Activity Manager
- Virtual Cabinet
- Cofunds, OMW and Funds Network
- O & M
Desired Skills and experience
- Solid generalist experience within the Professional or Financial Services sector
- A good working knowledge of appropriate systems e.g. Intelliflo, (database), Exchange would be desirable, although training will be given.
- Numerate and familiar with operating and creating spreadsheets
- Comfortable preparing detailed letters and comprehensive reports using meeting notes and summaries.
Technical Knowledge and Qualifications:
The successful candidate should be comfortable and understand the structure of equity, pension and life products and be willing to learn and understand more complex financial products.
Technical knowledge is a pre-requisite. The candidate should have attained the Diploma in Financial Planning and have a Level 4 Qualification.
The candidate should be able to obtain CF30 within the near future.
Qualifications in this area will be an advantage but equally as important are the attributes listed. Training and development are provided and encouraged. A good academic track record is also a distinct advantage.
Key skills and personal attributes
- Positive, friendly service orientated person with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Honesty, integrity and ability to maintain good working relationships are key attributes
- Hard-working and responsive to the need to deliver a high quality of service
- Attention to detail
- Capable of working independently and the ability to manage own workload
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific time deadlines
- Articulate, well presented and comfortable dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals, maintaining at all times the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Prepared to learn and to invest time to maximise their own potential
What we offer
- Up to £45k dependent on experience
- Bonus Scheme (up to 10%)
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Private medical insurance (minimum of 1 years’ service)
- Membership to the Health Assured wellbeing service
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth, with prospects of career progression
Job Type: Full-time – Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory, Legal Services and Financial services ensuring a joined up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.