Sales Administrator [FCFF0321]
Due to the continued growth of our multi-disciplinary consulting practice, Fusion are seeking a Sales Administrator to provide support to the new financial services division of the group.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be the main point of contact for any new leads and prospects, responsible for building rapport, educating them on our services and coordinating calls and meetings for the Advisors. The responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- You will be required to nurture leads generated by the Company
- You will be required to communicate effectively with all leads for qualification and achieving new deals.
- Booking in calls with advisors.
- Responsible for reporting on and assisting with the driving of the monthly revenue target with Advisors
- To manage inbound leads from marketing campaigns and ensure they are handled by the relevant Advisor
- Co-ordinating call-backs, lead follow-up for all client engagements.
- Ensuring all CRM is always kept up to date.
- Sales forecasting
- Creating and sending client agreements and chasing until signed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with building relationships and achieving targets in a sales driven environment
- Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Excellent Telephone and Written Communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be
- A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the team, in
- addition to being able to work on their own
- Experience with building relationships in a sales driven environment
- GCSEs (x5) including English and Maths at grade A-C, or equivalent.
What we offer:
- Basic Salary between £25,000-£27,000 dependent on experience
- 10% Company Bonus Scheme based on achievement of KPI’s and Company Revenue Forecast targets
- Company Pensions
- Enrolment to Health Assured
- Private Healthcare after 12 months service
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey. Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, Financial Services, Business Advisory and Legal Services ensuring a joined up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status