Sales Manager [FCSM0819] £45,000 (£90k OTE)
Due to continued growth, Fusion Consulting are looking to recruit a Sales Manager to manage its existing sales team and take the business forward through its next period of expansion.
The ideal candidate will be a “Player Manager” responsible for both their own deals and the guidance and mentorship of a growing sales team.
Reporting to the Directors (and being part of the SMT), you will be responsible for driving revenue across all of Fusion’s group businesses including Tax, Digital, Accounting, Business Advisory and Legal Services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in ‘solution selling’ to the SME sector and demonstrable evidence of growing high-performing sales teams.
- You will be required to manage the existing sales team in terms of performance, guidance and operational success.
- You will assist with revenue forecasting and go-to-market strategies across the Fusion portfolio
- You will have responsibility for the Fusion Corporate and Stretch target achievement across the business
- You will continually refine the sales strategy and expand the sales team with additional headcount over the next 12 months
- You will lead from the front, generating your own sales opportunities and training the sales team on best practice qualification and closing techniques
- You will provide ongoing reporting to the Directors on sales performance and manage CRM activity and revenue recognition
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Excellent Telephone and Written Communication skills
- Formal Sales Training (Solution Selling)
- Experience selling into the SME space
- Experience with M&A activity
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own
- Confident communicator who has the skills and confidence to engage with team members and clients alike.
What we offer:
- Basic Salary £45,000 + Double OTE (uncapped) + Bonus Scheme
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Edgware HA8
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory and Legal Services ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.