Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Fusion Digital (a subsidiary of Fusion Consulting) are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to look after its growing client base within the B2B services sector.
Fusion are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to support the Digital Marketing division with the development and delivery of its clients’ digital marketing strategies based upon Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
The successful candidate will have a keen interest in digital marketing and existing personal engagement in social media and will be looking for a role where they can shape the development of our digital marketing propositions, within a young and dynamic agency environment.
You will already be experienced in account management of a diverse set of B2B clients buying a range of digital marketing services.
- Work with colleagues and clients to plan and implement social media campaigns that drive engagement, traffic and enquiries across social media channels daily.
- Source and produce engaging content to ensure that social media channels are relevant and in synergy with the clients’ tone of voice and brand.
- Deliver monthly reporting for clients to show growth and progress on their campaigns, delivering a strong ROI.
- Ensure that contracted services are delivered to a high quality.
- Manage client accounts, meeting with clients by phone and face-to-face to discuss progress and plan future activity.
- Articulate the value delivered by our team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ client-facing experience with a digital marketing agency or similar.
- Experience with a range of social media platforms, scheduling tools, analytics and websites.
- Intermediate MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients and build relationships.
- Able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
- Demonstrable experience of architecting digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Creative thinker with excellent written English.
- Experienced in writing content for social media platforms.
- Basic image & video manipulation skills as typically required for social media work.
What we offer:
- Salary between £30-35k dependent on experience
- Training budget of £1,500 and career development opportunities
- Performance-related bonus package.
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Perkbox Benefits Package
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Edgware HA8
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory and Legal Services ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.