Fusion is looking to recruit a Senior Tax Advisor for its busy tax advisory division.
To assist the Fusion Tax Practice which comprises of UK private client service provision to a number of clients around the globe.
We are looking for a Senior Tax Advisor who is ideally CTA qualified. The role offers variety, autonomy and the opportunity to work with an incredibly broad range of clients.
Our business is geared towards providing Taxation services to a broad range of clients including expats, non UK residents and to support High Net Worth clients, Entrepreneurs and Trusts through the life cycle of their business.
You will be responsible for private client tax advice.
Job Role and Responsibility:
- Providing private/personal client tax advice
- Producing written tax advice
- Speaking with clients and prospects (over the phone) answering Tax queries
- Ensuring the delivery of a high-quality personal tax service to our clients
- Preparation of written private client tax advice in report format to clients
- Managing client relation relationships and expectations, which would involve monitoring of IRIS on a weekly basis to ensure a number of issues and deadlines are being met
- Assisting with update of our internal CRMs and client’s sales
- Assisting with update of our internal CRMs and client portals of new enquires.
- Attending client meetings where relevant
- Must be CTA qualified with at least 4 years’ experience, ot ATT qualified with 5 years’ experience.
- Strong tax technical and practical expertise within the private client tax arena with demonstratable broad experience of the tax affairs of non-domiciled individuals, entrepreneurs, and landlords
- Aptitude for research and the ability to prepare complex written advice/calculations
- Strong communication skills, be it face to face, email or in writing, and have emotional intelligence in dealing with sensitive matters e.h divorce cases, busines partnership disputes
- Some experience in identifying opportunities for business development on tax clients and across other service lines would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft – notably Excel.
What we offer:
- Salary up to £55k depending on experience.
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance after 12 months service
- Enrolment into Health Assured
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
- Company socials (once lockdown is fully lifted)
Job Type: Full-time – Mon-Fri 09.00-17.00
Job Location: Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory, Legal Services and Financial services ensuring a joined up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.