Reporting to the Head of Law, the Solicitor will be given autonomy over the running of the legal function. They will be experienced in various areas of law with responsibilities that will include:
- Wide range of commercial, technology, compliance, corporate and employment matters
- Draft, review, and manage legal documentation
- Conduct legal research and investigate the facts of each case
- Liaise with clients/stakeholders and relevant parties
- Conduct negotiations to reach desired outcomes
- Delegate and outsource work when appropriate
Desired Skills and Experience
- UK-qualified lawyer with over 5 years of experience (ideally 2+ PQE)
- The Solicitor will need to have the ability to manage several matters concurrently, be comfortable with taking pragmatic decisions on legal risk and be able to empathise with stakeholders in other teams at all levels in the Group.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Good attention to detail and sound judgement.
Please note that our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
What we offer
- Basic Salary of up to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Initially 22 days holiday + Bank holidays; Increasing to 23 days after 1 year of employment and then 24 days after 2 years of employment
- An additional day off for your Birthday every year
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance
- Breakfast club
- FusionPoints bonus scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
- Christmas and Summer parties
- Quarterly get together and team building
- Milestone gifts
Job Type: Full-time
London, Finchley N3
About Fusion Consulting Group:
Fusion is a multi-disciplined consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end-to-end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory, Legal Services and Financial services, ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.