Tax Assistant [FCTA2506]
Due to explosive growth, Fusion Consulting are looking to recruit a Private Client Tax Assistant to look after its growing UK Compliance and Advisory Practice.
To assist the Fusion Tax Practice which comprises of UK private client service provision to a number of clients around the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Tax Assistant who is ideally ATT qualified. The role offers variety, autonomy and the opportunity to work with an incredibly broad range of clients.
Our business is geared towards providing Taxation services to a broad range of clients including expats, non-UK residents and to support High Net Worth clients, Entrepreneurs and Trusts through the life cycle of their business.
- Speaking with clients and prospects (over the phone) answering tax queries
- Assisting the wider tax team with tax return reviews from outsourcing company
- Assisting in preparation of written private client tax advice in report format to clients
- Assisting with the Management and preparation and submission of tax returns for a portfolio of clients, including reviewing tax returns
- Assisting with update of our internal CRMs and client portals of new enquiries
- Various ad hoc work as and when it arises
- As your role develops, we’ll offer you scope to work in other areas, depending upon your progress. We’ll also offer you the opportunity of future progression and development, including full study support towards your qualification.
- Ideally you will be ATT qualified having experience in a similar role in a medium size practice. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills. You will also have/be:
- Strong tax technical and practical expertise within the private client tax arena with demonstrable broad experience of the tax affairs of non-domiciled individuals, entrepreneurs and share schemes for small and medium-sized enterprises
- Aptitude for research and the ability to prepare complex written advice/calculations
- Strong communication skills, be it face-face, email or in writing, and have an emotional intelligence in dealing with sensitive private client matters e.g. divorce cases, business partner disputes
- Some experience in identifying opportunities for business development on tax clients and across other service lines would be advantageous
- Strong IT skills (e.g. Microsoft Office – notably, Excel)
What we offer:
- 10% Company Bonus Scheme based on achievement of KPI’s and Company Revenue Forecast
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Edgware HA8
About Fusion Consulting:
Fusion is a multi-discipline consulting practice assisting entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end to end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants with a diverse range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory and Legal Services ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience. For more information, please visit: www.fusionconsult.co.uk
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.