The Account Manager will be responsible for looking after a mixed client portfolio incorporated of both small-to-medium entrepreneurial businesses and private clients/international high net worth individuals. They will be required to maintain an excellent relationship with these clients, whilst also ensuring internal departments are collaborating effectively.
It will be important to identify opportunities across other areas of the business for the client – upselling and cross-selling when appropriate – and making introductions when necessary. Retention of clients is key, but growing the revenue of each client is also crucial.
Total client satisfaction is at the heart of what we do.
- Provide strong account management to key clients, acting as the main and focal point of contact
- Create a deeper understanding of clients’ business strategy
- Ensure clients get maximum value from Fusion and client satisfaction remains high
- Maintain MS Dynamics for accurate reporting
- Account Planning for 360 clients
- Introduction to new services when applicable
- Manage project expectations and issues
- Produce and update client matrix
- Upsell and Cross sell
- Bespoke marketing strategy for clients
- Client relationship building through calls, meetings and entertaining
- Fortnightly 360 meetings with Heads of Departments
- Provide additional support to department Heads
- Must have previous account management experience, ideally within professional services
- Knowledge of CRM systems is desirable
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Basic MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills is essential
- Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient whilst also working in a team environment
What we offer
- Basic Salary of up to £35,000pa
- Additional commission (uncapped and paid monthly)
- Initially 22 days holiday + Bank holidays; Increasing to 23 days after 1 year of employment and then 24 days after 2 years of employment
- A additional day off for your Birthday every year
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- FusionPoints bonus scheme
- Breakfast club
- Pension Contribution
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
- Christmas and Summer parties
- Quarterly get together and team building
- Small milestone gifts
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
London, Finchley N3 Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
Wednesday and Friday remote/WFH
About Fusion Consulting
Fusion is a multi-discipline professional services group offering 360o advisory services to private clients and fast-growth businesses. We assist entrepreneurial businesses and private clients by delivering an end-to-end solution throughout their business journey.
Fusion crafts client solutions using its in-house team of highly skilled consultants; we deliver value by harnessing our experience in both practice and industry, with a range of expertise within International Taxation, Company Accounting, Digital Marketing, IT Strategy, Business Advisory, Legal Services and Financial services ensuring a joined-up approach and seamless client experience.
Fusion Consulting Ltd is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.